We use search engines to find the theaters in which a particular movie is running, to get details about a person, to download music, to find addresses etc. but not for finding a right job which is more important than all others above.
And we have been using conventional ways to search jobs i.e. checking in job portals like Naukri, Monster, Timesjobs etc. some other fresher jobs sites, which is a conventional way.
Here in this post we will find a new way to find particular job based on the interest/course.
In this way we will search for jobs in a new way by using the search engines at their best.
We can use any search engine for the search like Google, Yahoo, Bing..etc.
For example if you are searching for jobs on PHP in Hyderabad.
- Step 1: Go to any search engine, there type “Web development companies in Hyderabad“.
- Step 2: There you will find list of web development companies with the details like
- Company name,
- contact numbers etc.in the city.
- Step 3: If you don’t find any website/URL of the company in the details, again search for the company details in the search engines with the name.
- Step 4: You will find website/URL
- Step 5: Go to their website find eMail ID in the careers page and forward your resume/CV, otherwise call them on their contact numbers.
We can use this process for any type of job like Java/.Net etc.
We will search for
- Oracle certified partners in a city for Java/Oracle Jobs
- Microsoft Certified partners for .Net/SQL Server technology jobs
- SAP certified partners in the city for SAP ERP jobs
- IBM certified partners for IBM Hardware/Software technology jobs
- CISCO certified partners for Hardware/networking jobs
Because certified partner companies implement their partner’s(Oracle, IBM, SAP..) technologies and they always look for the professionals on the technologies.
And they will keep your resume/CV in their database for future reference, so you will get the call regarding the job sooner or later but for sure.