Job Description: Software Engineer
We are seeking a Software Engineer to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for advanced software development, prototyping, functional analysis, integration, and testing of enterprise applications. You will work at a world-class quality level to build highly responsive web-based applications using cutting-edge technologies.
- Build highly responsive web-based applications using cutting-edge technologies.
- – Write clean, maintainable, and efficient code that complies with best engineering practices.
- – Research, design, test, implement, and maintain software systems according to product requirements.
- – Collaborate with Business Analysts, Subject Matter Experts, and other project stakeholders to implement application software/code based on written requirements and verbal input/guidance.
- – Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- – Self-motivated with a willingness to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment.
- Go through the induction process, including meeting with the team and understanding iQmetrix’s core values.
- – Complete high-level training to learn about products, methodologies/processes, and everyday tools/technologies being used.
- – Gain a detailed understanding of DXP & Carrier Connect, their value to clients, and how they are used.
- – Undergo training on the technical concepts and areas of the project.
- – Participate in code walk-through sessions to understand technical concepts used.
- – Set up development environment & tools and start building small features of the product under the supervision of a senior developer.
- – Gain a comprehensive understanding of DXP/CarrierConnect architecture, engineering, and technology.
- – Build medium-level features under the supervision of a senior developer.
- – Dive deeper into the code, functions of the product, and various components.
- – Collaborate with Technical Product Owner, QA Analysts, and other product stakeholders to implement application software/code based on varying levels of requirements and guidance.
- – Get familiar with various modules of the product with guidance from technical experts.