When you are visiting your own website, you are surprised to see that it’s down, and you have no idea how or when.
StatusPing monitors your overall website health like uptime, downtime, SSL certificates expiry, Speed and performance of your site.
- Get alerts on Email, Slack & MS Teams when your websites go down & loads slowly
- Alternative to: HyperPing, Statuscake
- Invite Unlimited Team Members to work with you
- Best suited for: anyone who owns, maintains, designs, and develops website(s).
Once you create your StatusPing account, a comprehensive dashboard of your site performance shows up according to your timelines. You can add as many sites to monitor(depending on your plan) and get direct insights about your website health.
It’s your business, your site, and everything of you. You probably have too many things to handle and keeping track of your site performance may slip out of your hands.
And a fairly easy way to stay notified about your site’s performance is enabling notifications for multiple channels. Receive updates on uptime monitoring, SSL expiry notifications through Email, Slack, Microsoft Teams & SMS.
You might think that uptime monitoring is something not that big a deal. It’s not with StatusPing’s efficient uptime monitoring system.
But security is also something you should be concerned about. SSL certificates make sites secure and robust against financial transactions, exchange of sensitive information thereby preventing data leakage.
Status pages in StatusPing gives you transparency through incident reports, real-time updates, and custom domain support for public/private pages.
A tool that is secure and important like this can make you think it could be expensive. You can track upto 10 websites for just $19 (one-time).
Start monitoring now…
- Uptime monitoring
- Certificate monitoring
- Speed & Performance monitoring
- Unlimited Team Members
- Custom domain for Public & Private Status pages
- Unlimited alerts on Email, Slack & MS teams
- Two-factor authentication
- 30-second check intervals
- Developer API Access
- String and Status check
- Future updates & integrations are included
- 60 days refund policy