When the Internet first came out, we faithfully waited for webpages and images to slowly load… inch by inch.
But now, if loading takes more than a second, we start typing a new URL into our browser (#ByeFelicia).
Having optimized site images increases your SEO rankings and keeps your visitors from leaving you.
And the best way to optimize images is with ShortPixel.
What is ShortPixel?
ShortPixel is a high-powered compressor and optimizer that drastically reduces image file sizes so you can improve your website’s performance and SEO ranking.
And ShortPixel allows you to take advantage of high-quality images thanks to its advanced compression technology that reduces image sizes by up to 90%!
ShortPixel gives you three compression options: Lossy, Glossy, and Lossless.
With ShortPixel drastically reducing file size, you might worry that the quality of your images will take a hit.ShortPixel has two powerful WordPress plugins that can automatically optimize your images.
Both plugins can be installed directly into your WordPress Dashboard where you can easily manage the image reduction process.
The first plugin is the ShortPixel Image Optimizer, which optimizes images automatically.
- Optimize your images and boost site performance and SEO ranking, with a plugin for automatic image compression
- Alternative to: TinyPNG and Imagify
- Properly size and smart-crop pictures to fit in placeholders with the ShortPixel Adaptive Images plugin
- Best for: Site owners and web agencies looking to help clients cut down on site load time and improve rankings
- Optimize and serve images on the fly via our global CDN
- Shopify app
- PHP tools that work for any website
- Automatic image optimization with a single click
- No file size limit
- Use on multiple websites
This deal gives lifetime access to ShortPixel plan worth is
$150.00 and now it is just $49.00.