What is Plaky?
- Plaky is a free Project Management tool that enables you to manage projects, teams and tasks in an efficient and timely manner.
- It provides businesses of all sizes with a way to efficiently manage teams, projects and work.
- What’s more, it offers an unlimited number of users and unlimited features, all for free.
- Plaky is a web and mobile application created to provide teams of all sizes an efficient way to manage their projects, teams, and work.
- Project management is simplified, with unlimited users, unlimited features, and free forever.
- Plaky is a web and mobile application alternative to Monday and Asana for managing projects, teams, and work.
- Easy to use project management tool that helps teams plan, track, and execute projects.
- The only app that offers UNLIMITED users, projects, tasks & files.
- Organize everything work-related, all in one place no matter where you are.
- From planning an event, to running a campaign, launching a product, onboarding new employees, generating leads Plaky gives you the structure you just set the objectives.
Plaky allows you to:
- Have access to all of your team’s tasks
- Assign teammates to different activities
- Discuss work with them in the item card
- Share files and easily stay in context
- Stay on track with status updates
- Visually analyze data with Kanban view
- Get a head start with ready-made templates
- Receive bell notifications about change
Keep all tasks and to-dos as items.
Organize tasks into stages or departments.
Set task information structure per board.
Have a dedicated space for each project.
Quickly create boards from existing ones.
Work together with your team by sharing updates and files on each task.
Get notified by email or bell, when changes occur.
Always know when there’s any type of activity.
Get the information you need and stay on top of work at a glance.
Choose views of workflow and control what to see.
Integrate with Clockify for tracking time on tasks.
See all that happened on a board or an item.
Check out who and when has seen the board. Filter the information on your activity log.
Control who can see and do what.
Give each team their own workspace and separate access.
Make boards private or public to control who can see them.
Limit what members can edit on items.
This deal provides lifetime access 0only