What is Notion?
- Notion is an all-in-one workspace where you can write, plan, collaborate and get organized – it allows you to take notes, add tasks, manage projects & more.
- Notion is a single space where you can think, write, and plan.
- Capture thoughts, manage projects, or even run an entire company and do it exactly the way you want.
- One workspace is a digital platform that delivers and manages any app on any device by integrating access control, application management, and unified endpoint management.
- Notion is one of the fastest growing productivity applications right now, with users. It has amassed over 4M users at last count and this constantly grows each day, thanks to the flexible nature of Notion’s powerful databases, easy to use pages and speed improvements.
- The platform allows IT to deliver a digital workspace that includes the devices and apps of the business’s choice, without sacrificing the security and control that IT professionals need.
- Take a look at this introductory demo to learn how Workspace ONE can help you.
- The Notion team is excited to introduce a few updates to our pricing plans.
- It’s been over two years since we removed the storage limitation for personal users, and a lot has changed since then.
- Remote and hybrid work went from niche to normal.
- The creator economy flourished, with more people sharing their strategies for getting and staying organized.
- And millions of people discovered Notion for the first time, creating workspaces to track personal goals, grow side hustles into startups, and drive alignment across cross-functional teams.
- Now, we’ve streamlined our pricing plans to create a better experience for everyone.
- Here’s a quick summary of what’s changed, and what’s staying the same.
- Connect your teams, projects, and docs in Notion so you can bust silos and move as one.
- Stale wikis aren’t helpful. Neither are floating docs.
- In Notion, your daily work and knowledge live side by side so you never lose context.
- This workspace allows you to write in a beautiful clean space, build your own personal wiki (with endless layers of content), plan using a kanban view, a calendar or a simple list view and last, but not least, to capture your workflows and record everything creating spreadsheets and databases.
- Notion works across all platforms including on Android, iOS, Mac, Windows, Web.
- Customize Notion to make it work the way you want it to. Just drag and drop to craft the dashboard, website, doc, or system you need.
- Get inspiration from thousands of community-made templates, integrations, and events.
- You’ll never want for resources or support.
Notion has a multitude of blocks to use.
As we said, Notion is incredibly versatile and can be used for whatever you want, but the best way to get an idea of that is to see some examples of how people are using it.
The first one is from my own account and it’s a database I use to keep track of the episode show notes I write for the Tools They Use podcast.
I love that, along with this spreadsheet view, I can also change it and filter it by year, for example, or easily change it to a calendar view, and so on.
Notion itself provides you with a lot of pre-made templates for different areas of your life, from meeting notes to personal goals.
Also, the ability to share pages using a unique link makes the app usable even for those who don’t have an account.
Notion AI is a writing assistant that can help you write, brainstorm, edit, summarize, and more.
Consider Notion AI your partner. It augments your thinking helping you save time or spend it more wisely.
Here are some examples of how teams and individuals can use Notion AI:
Let it tackle that first draft
The first word can often be the hardest one to write. Instead, ask Notion AI to handle your first draft about a topic and get some ideas for you to turn into something great.
Spur ideas and creativity
Instantly get a list of ideas about anything. This can help you be more creative, surfacing ideas as a jumping off point (or some you wouldn’t even have thought of).
Act as your hawk-eyed editor
Whether it’s spelling, grammar, or even translation, Notion AI catches mistakes or translates whole posts to help ensure writing is accurate and actionable.
Summarize a long meeting or document
Instead of sifting through a garble of meeting notes, let Notion AI pull out the most important points and action items.
Really, Notion AI (in present form) is your teammate before, during, and after the writing process.
For personal use
Add even more guests — perfect for collaborating on your startup pitch deck, recipe book, class notes, or whatever you’re working on that could benefit from some teamwork.
View and restore previous versions of your content with 7-day version history
Use teamspaces as custom sidebar sections to organize your projects and working groups
For team use
- The Free Plan now offers a fully collaborative workspace with a team trial, so you can add colleagues and start kicking the tires before paying. Individuals, as always, can use Notion for free forever.
- The Plus Plan (formerly called the Team Plan) is perfect for companies that are just getting started with Notion, and want to organize team knowledge and projects in the same place.
- The new Business Plan is designed for companies who want to unite several cross-functional teams in Notion. It includes features like SAML SSO to manage employee access at scale, private teamspaces for sensitive documents, and advanced page analytics that deliver actionable insights about your content
- Microsoft OneNote
This deal provides lifetime access to Unlimited file uploads for $8only