Scale your earned media, domain authority, credibility, and traffic by identifying the best link opportunities, responding quicker, and efficiently managing your link building efforts.
Use Link Sourcery’s platform to:
- Organize projects to manage outreach for multiple brands
- Connect one or more Gmail accounts
- Invite team members to assist
- Review link opportunities and publication metrics
- Send pitches directly from the platform
- Consolidated Database-All link opportunities from HARO in one filterable, categorized database. No more checking your inbox for those emails.
- Useful Insights– Get valuable metrics such as domain rating, link type, and a proprietary Sourcery Score to help you identify the right opportunities to target.
- Organize Opportunities-Save, draft, and pitch the opportunities that meet your criteria. Manage link building projects and invite team members to win more backlinks.
- Service providers such as link builders, SEO agencies, PR firms, and brands prioritizing white-hat link building to improve search engine results.
- Sourcery Score – A proprietary scoring method to identify placement opportunity potential.
- Difficulty Score – Created based on data from thousands of previous pitches that quantifies the difficulty to land a backlink.
- Built-in Pitch Optimization Score – An intricate scoring process for your pitch that combines the company’s long-term experience pitching publishers. The score works while you compose and provides suggestions to improve the pitch.
- Tutorials – Get in-depth tutorials and lessons to improve your results from the team who has mastered the art of the pitch.
Business Over review
- Country: US
- Founded year:2020
- SEO traffic:47
- Monthly Revenue:91
- Moz Domain authority:21
This deal gives lifetime access for Link Sourcery starts at $79 for 1user,1connected email account per project.