What is Imitate Email?
Email impersonation is a phishing technique. Cybercriminals create email addresses that look legitimate to trick their targets into trusting them.Imitate Email A tool for developers and teams to easily test email flows Testing email flows as you build software can be tricky.
- Imitate Email gives you all you need to support email development and testing across your organisation!
- Imitate Email was designed to enable software teams to easily test email flows, whether writing your own software or using a third party, and across in-house and external users.
- Send emails to Imitate Emails’ sandbox smtp server: no need for your own and no chance of accidentally spamming people:
- SMTP Protocol Support: an authenticated SMTP server using STARTTLS to provide a solution for any programming language that can send emails via SMTP.
- User filtering: attribute emails to particular users through the use of standard SMTP headers – lets your users see only the emails they’re creating.
- API Adapters: send emails via your favourite API instead of SMTP.
Sandbox Smtp Server
The sandbox SMTP server enables developers to quickly set up test email delivery for themselves, against their code or others, as well as for users involved in testing.
See test emails alongside the web app that’s sending them using our web widget. Developers and users can quickly test email based workflows.
Inside both the widget and the web app, developers/testers can view their emails in html, text or raw formats with the ability to preview across desktop and mobile.
Perfect for teams
15 Users included, 15 active widget users, 1 mailbox per user, 15 team mailboxes, 1000 daily emails and more!
- 15 active widget users
- 1 mailbox per user
- 15 team mailboxes
- 1000 daily emails
Papercut,MailHog,Ethereal Email,smtp4dev and FakeSMTP
This deal provides lifetime access for1000 daily emails for $96only