What is Freshdesk?
Freshdesk is an online customer engagement solution from Freshworks that lets you streamline your company’s customer support using the customer service software. It also helps you to efficiently manage queues and respond to customers quickly. Additionally, it offers powerful features such as chatbots, automated email responses, and webhooks for integrations with other platforms.
Freshdesk can be used to answer questions about products or services, resolve complaints, provide support tickets management, and more. It is ideal for companies of all sizes who want to improve theircustomer experience while reducing the number of phone calls they receive.
Freshdesk, the online customer engagement solution from Freshworks, lets you streamline your company’s customer support using the customer service software and helps you to efficiently manage your customers as you scale.
- Track and manage incoming tickets from multiple channels into one single view
- Support customers across various platforms like email, phone, call, chat, social media, and other messaging apps
- Collaborate with multiple teams within your company to split, assign and resolve queries faster as a team
- Automate redundant tasks like agent assignment based on the skill, workload, and availability
- Empower customers with a comprehensive knowledge base and self-service portal
- Analyze and gather critical insights on agent performances and customer experience with advanced analytics
- Customize Freshdesk completely to suit your business requirements
- Leverage AI and ML capabilities of Freddy, to take some work off your agents and provide faster resolutions to customers, without compromising on the quality
1. Support channels
- Chat support: Enable chat in customer portal by integrating Freshdesk with Freshchat. You can then convert conversations into tickets.
- Email support: Convert support emails into tickets.
- Phone support: Enable phone calls by integrating Freshdesk with Freshcaller. Get notified whenever a customer calls. Miss calls get listed as tickets.
- Twitter support: Add your company’s Twitter handle to Freshdesk. Tweets, direct messages, and brand mentions get displayed as tickets.
- Facebook support: Add your company’s Facebook page to Freshdesk so you can respond to your visitor’s posts and comments. Direct messages, posts, or comments can get listed as tickets.
- Website support: Place ticket forms either as a pop-up widget or by embedding it to your website.
2. Productivity hacks
- Tags: Use tags to classify tickets so that agents can find the issue type quickly.
- Dispatch: Create rules on incoming tickets and automate support workflows.
- Automatic email notification: Notify customers and agents automatically when changes happen in a ticket.
- Canned responses: Create reply templates for specific situations and categorize them into folders.
- Customizable help desk: Automate ticket assignments based on agents’ current workload, skills, or channels.
3. Helpdesk management
- Public and private notes in tickets: Add private notes for your support team or inform customers with public notes.
- Ticket activities: View the history of a ticket from the day it was created.
- Team inbox: Collaborate with team members using a shared inbox.
- Merge tickets: Merge all the tickets from different channels in chronological order. Also, add/remove tickets from the merge.
- To-dos: Add a to-do task within the ticket or add it to your dashboard. Prioritize work and mark the checkbox when a task is done.
- Freshconnect collaboration: Collaborate with other team members right inside Freshdesk using Freshconnect.
- Knowledge base: Create a self-service portal (knowledge page and FAQs) to share with customers. Categorize knowledge base articles, control their visibility, and customize meta information.
- Email to knowledge base: Update knowledge base as and when you’re replying to customers. Also, forward older replies to the knowledge base.
- Default dashboard: View ticket trends, recent activities, arcade, gamification, community forums, customer satisfaction, and other metrics.
- Freshdesk analytics (beta): View performance distribution, group performance, agent performance, ticket volume trends, ticket lifecycle.
6. Other Freshdesk features
- Support Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Create scenario automation to solve tickets faster.
- Provide SSL certificates and DKIM configuration.
- Integrate Freshdesk with Freshsale to enable customer service CRM.
- Integrate Freshdesk with Freshrelease to enable project management functionalities.
- Integrate Freshdesk with PagerDuty to handle escalations and incidents better.
- Zendesk Support Suite
- Help Scout
- HubSpot Service Hub
- Zoho Desk
This deal provides lifetime access to Integrated ticketing across email and social for $0only