What is FlowMattic?
- FlowMattic is a WordPress plugin that helps you automate your workflows and save valuable time for more productive work. You can do it right within your WordPress dashboard.
- FlowMattic is built to be a no-code required plugin, that means, you can create workflows without needing to write a single line of code.
- A workflow is a process of doing things automatically with number of steps using different actions you want to perform. Workflow can be a combination of multiple application steps.
- Let’s check an example. Say, you have a contact form on your site, and it is submitted to your email. Then, you copy the submitted data to your Google Spreadsheet for easy access to your team members.
- Now, FlowMattic plays a vital role here of automating these things.
- What you need to do is – create a workflow with the contact form submission as a trigger, which will start the workflow execution after the form submission is made.
- The next step will use the Google Spreadsheet application to insert the data into your preferred Google Sheet.
- Once you are done with it, just publish the workflow and sit back!
- FlowMattic will handle every form submission and add it to your Google Sheet automatically.
- This will save your valuable time and you can spend it to focus on more important tasks in your life or business
- FlowMattic is a no-code workflow automation plugin for WordPress.
- It helps you connect with more than 100s of apps and plugins.
- Connect plugins and 3rd party apps in a few clicks. Move data between apps and your site effortlessly by automating workflows, so you can focus on growing your business!
- FlowMattic is awesome for automations. It is intuitive, has a great look and feel, and the founder, Nitin, is fantastic. He is quick to respond and support you.
- You can’t beat unlimited automations. You know how with other services, you’re always worried about if you’re going to use up your credits, or you have no idea what even counts as a task or operation or whatever?
- None of those concerns with FlowMattic. Just set it up to do whatever you want to do.
- If you don’t have a WordPress site, it might even be worth your time to get a domain and WordPress setup just for doing FlowMattic automations.
- That might sound a little bonkers, but when you think about how cost effective it is — that you’ve basically created an unlimited Zapier that way — it might be worth doing.
- 95+ Integrations Available
- Coding Knowledge Not Required
- Unlimited Workflows
- Unlimited Task Executions
- Load Only Useful Applications
- Routers [ NEW ]
- Powerful Webhooks
- Custom Action Trigger
- Schedule Workflows
- Dynamic Data Mapping
- Filters To Execute Conditional Workflows
- Powerful Api Module
- Iterator Module
- Delay Module
- Email / Custom Smtp Module
- Task History
- Failed Task Notification
- User Level Workflows
- Conditional Steps Execution
- Magento 2 Responsive Navigation Menu
- Magento 2 Sample Product
- Magento 2 Simple Configurable Products
- Assistiv labs
- Global AutoCorrect
- Let’s Do
This deal provides lifetime access to 1 Year updates for Core Plugin & 1 Year updates for Integrations $249only