What is Email marketing?
- The use of email within your marketing efforts to promote a business’s products and services, as well as incentivize customer loyalty.
- Email marketing is a form of marketing that can make the customers on your email list aware of new products, discounts, and other services.
- It can also be a softer sell to educate your audience on the value of your brand or keep them engaged between purchases.
- It can also be anything in between.
- Mailchimp can help you design, build, and optimize your email marketing to get the best ROI in your marketing program.
- This beginner’s guide will explain what email marketing is, how it works, and how to get started.
- By the end, you’ll have a solid grasp of the basics along with the know-how to launch an effective email marketing strategy for your business.
- Email marketing is a direct marketing channel that lets businesses share new products, sales, and updates with customers on their contact list.
- Its high ROI makes it crucial to most businesses’ overall inbound strategy.
- Modern email marketing has moved away from one-size-fits-all mass mailings and instead focuses on consent, segmentation, and personalization.
- This may sound time-consuming, but marketing automation handles most of the heavy lifting for you.
- In the long run, a well-designed email marketing strategy not only drives sales, but helps build a community around your brand.
- Email has become such a popular marketing tool for businesses partly because it forces the user to take some kind of action; an email will sit in the inbox until it’s read, deleted, or archived.
- Email marketing can help you build a relationship with your audience while also driving traffic to your blog, social media, or anywhere else you’d like folks to visit.
- You can even segment your emails and target users by demographic so you’re only sending people the messages they want to see most.
- Email marketing also allows you to run A/B tests of a subject line or call to action to identify the best performing message by using email marketing software that can also be configured to easily send out emails.
- Check out Mailchimp’s email templates to see more of what you can do with email marketing.
- QuickBooks Desktop Pro.
- Sage Intacct.
- FinancialForce Financial Management ERP.
- Salesforce Revenue Cloud.
- 1-Click Auto-Follow-Up to Non-Openers
- Create Drag & Drop, HTML & Plain Text Emails
- Capture Leads Using Web Form/ Subscription Form
- Create Targeted Campaigns
- Developer API Integration
- Personalized coupons or special offers for subscribers’ birthdays/anniversaries, in welcome emails, and as a way to re-engage your audience.
- Showing up in someone’s email inbox will help your brand stay current in the minds of subscribers.
- A personalized marketing email is more impactful than a social media post where you can’t be sure if someone has actually seen your message.
- Email drives customer loyalty at every stage of the buyer journey: lead-nurturing, conversion, onboarding, retention.
- As well, email marketing is a necessary tool to use alongside sales CRM systems to streamline communication.
This deal provides lifetime access to Drag & Drop Email Builder for $24only