What is Advanced RPA?
Automation Anywhere Certified Advanced RPA Professional (Automation 360) Certification is designed to test the learner’s knowledge on the Automation Anywhere product suite, the features of Automation 360, and how to use Automation 360 to design automation solutions and build bots to resolve practical business problems.
Automation Anywhere Certified Advanced RPA Professional Prep. (Automation 360)
This learning trail is designed for RPA practitioners who are interested in acquiring the Automation Anywhere Certified Advanced RPA Professional (Automation 360) certification. This learning trail prepares you to gain the knowledge required for taking the certification exam.
- Automation has changed the aspects of the business today.
- In addition, the opportunity of applying robotic automation in business processes has been gaining more attention as they challenge in a digital world, which requires faultless operations.
- With RPA Robotic Process Automation solution, businesses are automating knowledge-based, professional service processes that don’t demand human interaction.
- Concurrently, it is serving as a fundamental activist to the conventional insight of labor arbitrage.
- RPA is a recent development with origins firmly based on BPM.
- As our recent post, outlines the BPM Business Process Management , this blog will explore robotic process automation and its evolution in the business processes.
By the end of this learning trail, you should be able to:
- Provide an overview of RPA and Automation 360
- Describe the various features of Automation 360
- Build a basic bot using Automation 360
- Build resiliency in bots
- Automate tasks using Automation 360 Universal Recorder and AISense Recorder
- Rich-analytical Suite
- Simple Bot Creation Interface
- Source Control
- Hosting and Deployment Option
- Rules-based Exception Handling
- Less Script or Script Less Automation
- Seamless Integration
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
- Actionable Intelligence
Comidor, UiPath, Hexomatic, BAAR and zzBots
Four Ways to Setup RPA Bots
- Programming the bot – The programming language is a powerful interface for implementing programming bots. However, it requires relevant technical skills to accomplish a successful setup. The programming instructions inform the robot which codes to use, and what the ways to communicate with the program are.
- Graphical User Interface – Most RPA vendors offer solutions to program bots with drag & drop interfaces. Even an employee with fewer technical skills can set up simple bots.
- Recording Macros – Like macros feature in excel, RPA bots can record actions. In addition, the recorded actions can comprise any number of enterprise software like the one fetches data from CRM and merging it with a report in excel.
- Self-learning bots – It is the easiest way to deploy the bots. This kind of bots observes recorded employee activities to identify automatable tasks with the assistance of a human. Once bots are implemented, an orchestration component supports to start/stop robots and evaluates their activities.
This deal provides lifetime access for Use Coupon: LT-DIWALI & learn it for FREE