Do you know what separates Growth hackers from others? That is, Action and action to automate the daily workflow.
As a growth hacker, you need to work more on the business development than the administration work.
You need to automate or outsource the work you’re doing manually today to grow your business.
This is the mantra for any business especially in the digital world and online business industry. But outsourcing is not a liable option to for solo-preneurs, freelancers and Individual business owners like us.
- Website Software:
- Agency Tools
- SEO & Analytics
- Email Marketing
- Graphic Design
- Business Email
- Social Media Management
- Image Optimization
- Image Stock
- Web page performance testing
- Server Speed test
- Technology Details
- Domain info
There comes the role of automation tools developed by the similar teams to solve our problems.
Though We are a small business in the big space, we use fairly lot of FREE and Premium tools to put our business growth right on the track.
We also aggregate deals (lifetime deals) on the useful software/SaaS tools to save our budget from burning. Bookmark and keep checking the Deals page for latest updates.
Here is the list and brief details about the tools we use daily in our business.
We keep trying latest tools and updating the list here, keep checking this space for more updates.
- WordPress – Popular Blogging and CMS tool.
- SwipePages – Build Fast & Beautiful landing pages in minutes.
- SpreadSimple – Build directories, e-commerce stores from Google Sheets.
- Astra theme – This is the top WP theme for any type of website. Free WordPress theme with 100+ starter templates. It has over 800K+ installations and 3500+ 5-star ratings.
- Astra Pro – Professional add-on for Astra theme to get more premium features like custom layouts, page headers, WooCommerce integration, Blog layouts etc.
- MyThemeShop themes – Requirement specific WordPress themes like Adsense, Corporate website, Coupon website, Magazine website etc.
- Elementor Pro– Top WordPress page builder. Design landing pages, popups, WooCommerce pages, product pages, archives, Custom Posts pages, Forms etc.
- Brizy Cloud – Build static websites, landing pages and can host on cloud with ease.
- Swift Performance – Caching plugin to improve your website speed with features like Compression, Minification, Image Lazy load, Defer load etc.
- SEOPress – High quality SEO plugin for WordPress. Sitemaps, in built schema markup, Content analysis, Auto Schema feature, Meta title & description and much more to improve your website on-page SEO.
- Rankmath – Best free SEO plugin for WordPress. It is quick and easy.
- Schema Pro – Schema markup plugin with 30+ types of schema to be applied to the content.
- WooCommerce – Popular eCommerce choice in WordPress platform. This plug-in is developed by Automatic the company behind WordPress.
- Ninja Tables Pro – Import, Export and display table data in very interactive way.
Custom posts / Custom Fields
- PODS – Create custom post types, custom fields and display the data however you want. All these for FREE.
- Advanced Custom Fields – Extend and enhance existing posts/products/custom post types with wide variety of custom fields. Clean UI and works like a charm.
- WP Portfolio – Display your work, projects, designs, custom posts etc. in Website URL, Image, Single page types.
- Ultimate Addons for Elementor – Extends Elementor widget library and UAE copy and paste option to improve your workflow.
- Spectra – A free plugin by Brainstorm force, the team behind Astra. It adds few more blocks into your Gutenberg editor.
- Publish Checklist – Another free plug-in by Brainstorm force. It helps you create a checklist and follow it while publishing a blog post or anything in the WordPress.
- Fluent Forms Pro – Top class WordPress form plugin with so many features and can collect signatures, payments with the help of Signature Addon and Payment forms add-ons.
- Switchy – Shorten your URLs to look more cleaner, SEO friendly, hide/protect affiliate links and analyze links.
- LinkJoy – Shorten your URLs to look more cleaner, SEO friendly, hide/protect affiliate links and analyze links.
Check the 70+ tools & deals for agencies with essential features like multiple websites, sub-accounts etc.
- Astra Agency bundle – Bundle of WP tools for your agency. Page builder addons, Premium sites, Schema plugin, Portfolio plugin are included in the bundle.
- MyThemeShop Membership – Bundle of 150 niches specific WordPress themes, 30 highly functional free and premium plugins for developers and agencies.
- Hostinger – Affordable cloud hosting service provider with world-wide presence.
- Milesweb – Trusted Web hosting and cloud hosting provider in India and across the world.
Get WPinfy– For heavy-lifting WordPress websites with Enterprise requirements.
Adzooma – Best tool to Manage, Track and analyse your PPC campaigns Google ads, Facebook ads and Bing ads in single window.
SEO & Analytics
SEOPress– Best premium SEO plugin at a very affordable price. RankMath– The most popular Free SEO plugin and it is now launched their PRO version
- Google Search Central – Google webmaster tools portal to submit, fix, crawl your website in Google search engine.
- Google Analytics – Best web analytics software to track with wide variety of reports.
- Bing webmaster tools – Microsoft webmaster tools to submit, fix, crawl your website in Bing and Yahoo search engines.
- Yandex webmaster tools – Webmaster tools portal to manage your website in Yandex search engine.
- Aherfs Webmaster tools – A free webmaster tool from Ahrefs.
- Moosend – Popular hosted email automation marketing software among bloggers, digital marketers with lot of action triggers, automation options.
- Sendinblue – Simple and easy Email marketing software for sending email campaigns in bulk.
- Pabbly Email verification – Verify and clean your email list to reduce the bounce rate of email campaigns. It is on Lifetime deal ere.
- Glorify – Thousands of templates to Design e-commerce products, web, social banners, logo, remove background from the images and blob maker.
- Canva – Popular graphic design tool online. Design Logos, banners, background images, Infographics with the help of templates.
- Zoho Mail – Professional email provider with required features, high deliverability, and security. You can get started for free.
Microsoft 365– One place for all the business needs by Microsoft. Formerly known as Office 365
Social Media Management
- Metricool – Our favorite social media tool. Publish, Plan (best time to post), schedule, analyze, and much more to Facebook Page/Group, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, Google My Business. Track and analyze PPC ads on google and Facebook.
- Publer – The social media superhero for scheduling the posts in the fly.
- Zoho Social – Simple tool to Publish and Schedule posts on social media. You can get started for free.
- Socialit.io – A free social media scheduling tool that can publish to Instagram directly.
ClientJoy – One place to maintain leads, customers, proposals, invoices and payments.
- Instamojo – Setup a free online store in minutes, sell any type of products Digital or Physical, resell other products and earn commission.
- Paypal – Pay and Receive payments internationally.
- Payoneer – Receive payments from international customers.
QuickBooks – CRM + Accounting for any agency.
Cloudflare – Free CDN, DNS management and much more.
Gumlet– Image optimization, Image conversion, and CDN for media.
- TinyJPG – Optimize images before uploading them onto the web. Compresses images without losing quality.
- Imagify – WordPress plugin for compressing and optimizing the images without losing quality.
- Deposit Photos – Millions of Premium stock photos.
- Pixabay – High quality free images
- Pexels – Another free image stock
Web page performance testing
- GTMetrix – Free – Test your web page speed and optimize from various server locations.
- Pingdom – Another testing performance testing tool.
- Webpage test – A much detailed web page testing tool for speed.
Server Speed test
- Bitcatcha – Test your hosting server speeds from various locations across the world.
- Builtwith – Check the detailed technology profile of any web application.
- Techtracker – Search and track technology details of any web app.
- Who.is – Domain & DNS information.
This is all the list of as of now, we keep researching and using the latest tools to automate our admin work. Bookmark this page for updates.